Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Angelfire Pre-game

Today I will be departing for Angelfire, New Mexico for a race that is part of both the Mountain States Cup series as well as the NCS gravity series. Arguably one of the more important races on my agenda for this season. The forecast calls for wet weather, cold and thunder storms that will no doubt keep things interesting for the 8 days that I will be on the road. The group of friends that I will travel with includes an interesting mix of Pro, JRX and foreign racers as well as a would-be photographer...so it should be entertaining.

Notably missing from the entourage is my good friend and usual travel companion Sanjay, he has some "issues" that he must deal with and cannot accompany us on this trip.

I'm pretty excited for the week that lies ahead, I will try to have updates as soon as we arrive sometime Wednesday morning.

No comments: