Friday, April 4, 2008

Fontana?

Well, the fontana "national" wend down this past weekend. Good news! I didn't get hurt there as I have for the past 2 years!! Stoked on that. Also, immensely stoked on the team set-up (as in the trailer, wrench ((eric)), and stuff). Nothing much to write about for this race; it was dusty, loose, and surprisingly rough. Unfortunately for me I only had my Perp with a single-crown fox 36 which made the rough sections a hand full. I felt good on the little guy by race day but unfortunately my legs didn't follow suit. Yeah, Fontana requires that you pedal most of the time including the flat, tedious, infamous wall section.

Pretty stoked on the team members too, a bunch of cool cats. Have not been able to snatch photos of me riding (although it must have been pretty easy to photo me this past weekend, aha) mainly 'cuz Wes went snowboarding instead of the Fontana race (good choice)...but I was able to get a shot of the team set-up which is again, SWEET. Just a couple more fo-DH races and on to the chairlifts, I can't wait.



Photo by Eric Saletel

No comments: