Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The long road to St. anne


Traveling from SLC to St. Anne
Oh Doctor. Well now that Deer Valley is in the books I am looking forward to St. Anne and Canada. Sunday night came and we left Deer Valley, after being dropped off in SLC by a shady character known as “darkness”(left) we proceeded to check into a swanky hotel room. Mikey, Keiran, Julious, my brother and I packed into the large hotel room. Mikey’s mom was still around and we loaded the Sprinter van and headed to Denny’s. Now, it is very true that Mountain bikers are a very unique group of people…With that said, Mikey, his mom, Ian, Shwankey, Christen the JRX chick, Kieran, Adrian and I assaulted the Denny’s. Suffice it to say that we made at least one family walk out of the restaurant and made at least one waitress mad. After dinner we passed out. Julious had an early morning flight and was out of the room without waking any of us up. We however had a late night flight and would haveto kill as much time as possible, no problem right? Eh, well…it was. The complementary airport shuttle dropped us at around 1pm and our flight did not depart till 11pm!!!! Than meant that the SLC international airport would be our home for the next 10 hours! We kept ourselves entertained with whatever we could. Julious called me at around 3pm to rub in the fact that he had arrived at Montreal. I had regular check-ins with my road-trippin mates who were in Ohio last I checked. My brother must have spent at least 6 hours on

No comments: